Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Dating Profile - Straight from the pages from memories...



We never know why we like someone more than others.
Why we love someone without any reason.
Why we feel happy about meeting and spending time with him.
But most important is to have that someone in life.

I belive that one day I would find that someone, my soulmate, who will always be with me. That's why I am here...

I am a decent mature romantic north Indian guy. I am looking for the one, with whom I can go for a committed, live-in-relationship which can last for whole life.

I am comfortable with my sexuality and believe that being Gay is not just M2M sex. SEX is necessary but its not just physical contact, it’s the sacred way of (re) union of two people with a strong sense of mutual caring, intimacy, and appreciation.

I am looking for a decent, MATURE, normal guy-next-door, who is willing and serious about life long commitment. Someone, who understands the importance of commitment and have enough ability to make a decision and stand by it... Someone, who clearly knows what does he want from his partner/relationship and ready to take sincere effort for that.

I am not interested in Bi-sexual and married guys. Please don't contact me if you are looking for hook ups.

Believe in yourself and your feelings…