Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yaadein - "Ek Love-Story"


"Oh My God!!! he is so tall", that's what I thought when I saw him for the first time in front of the cafe. We went to Akshardham Temple in the evening. It was beautiful, it was grand, the musical fountain took me to another world. I felt like I was doing meditation. While coming back, I promised to myself that I would come here again with my HEARTSWEET (as John says it). We had an adventurous trip back to his house.

At night he told me his story, one of the best real romantic story I have ever heard. It was like watching a Hollywood gay movie where LOVE starts between two teenage neighbours after a fight. One guy bullies another, later feels guilty about it and then comes back to say sorry. Sorry with a Kiss. They both kiss each-other. That first kiss was the starting of their endless secret meetings and countless kisses. They never said 'I love you' to each other but they were always there for each-other until one day one guy moved to another city. That was the end of SIX years of relationship.

When he was telling me this story, there was no pain in his eyes. There was no bitterness for another guy. I said to myself, 'That's what is called real love'. One has to let go of love sometimes to keep it alive. He did the same and he was happy with the happy memories.

I spent 2 crazy days with him. We laughed like mad. We kept gossiping till late at night. When I was with him, I felt alive. I enjoyed each and every minute of those 2 days.

He was strange but that's what I liked about him...

I salute you Mr Cleanliness freak!!!